Friday, September 12, 2008

Regressing

Have any of you noticed that my little pregnancy widget is starting to count back up from zero since I've passed the due date that it was originally programmed for ("3 days left")? Ironic, since I've been telling Scotty for about a week now that I feel that I'm becoming less pregnant. Because the baby has dropped a little, my tummy looks smaller from my angle, my pelvis hurts less than it did two weeks ago, and of course, there is still no baby. I'm convinced, I think I'm regressing...

3 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

You kind of are : ) in a sense : ) As the days pass you are one step closer to meeting your baby girl and one step further away from being pregnant : ) Glad the pain has decreased!!!! Praying for that girl to come!

Unknown said...

Oh, Lisa! I remember the days of waiting - tired of the questions while trying to smile & be gracious, not sleeping, being attentive to every little sign in my body that maybe this is it!, thinking "can I get any bigger?", thinking "what am I going to do with this baby?", & so much more! Hang in there! That baby really will come!! I was nine days late with Karis and finally had to be induced. (which I really didn't want - but it really wasn't that bad). Thinking about you a lot & praying for your endurance!!!
love you guys!
stacey lanier

Erin said...

I feel for you Lisa! I'm so glad I got on your blog to see how things are going. I have been super curious! I'm glad that your mom is there and I'm sure Scotty is being amazing. I wish that I were there to bring you smoothies and make you laugh :) This too shall pass! I love you!