Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Everyday should be a day to give thanks to the Lord for His amazing goodness- in the hard times and the easy times. But, today I think especially of all that I have been blessed with. I'm in the United States being well taken care of by my family. I woke up in a warm bed, next to a godly husband in the house of my in-laws who love us very much. I have a healthy baby who has brought so much joy and sanctification into our lives. I never lack food or anything else that is necessary for a comfortable life. I get to see my parents again before going back to Bolivia. I get to serve God in a foreign country, one that we have come to love and see as one of our many homes. We have wonderful friends of all nationalities waiting to see us again in La Paz. I have been forgiven much and have the hope of spending eternity with my God whose love is better than life. I am blessed and I am thankful.

No comments: