Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Photo montage

Nighttime in Mallasilla
We had so much fun with our parents over the holidays...instead of going into every little detail, I thought a nice collection of photos would be fun to scroll through. We are thankful for our parents!

Mims and Papi arrive and get straight to work on various projects in the house- Papi glazing all the windows.


We invite the pastor and his family over to meet our parents

We take lots of walks with the Misers and play.

We're happy Mims and Papi get to see our first evangelistic event as a new church...Jose and Alberto dressed as shepherds (nice pink bathrobe!)
After the Christmas drama, Scotty, Alberto, Jose, and Hugo enjoy fried doughy snacks together.
Santa's asking directions from Scotty??
We celebrate Christmas with Mims and Papi before my parents arrive. My parents arrive on Christmas morning!
I certainly enjoy my 2 moms for the 1 day of overlap they had on Christmas.
More presents! Scotty and I celebrate Christmas again with my parents after his leave.We played LOTS of Settlers of Catan.
We enjoyed relaxing and watching movies with my parents.
We took a beautiful, scenic walk with our friends the Ramirez'- Eucalyptus trees are quite common around here.

I couldn't resist putting in the cute burro- look at his huge, fuzzy eyebrows!
We're glad our parents got to meet some of our special Bolivian friends- the Ramierz family.
Scotty helps my dad buy a guitar and they practice together.

And so we spent a month and a half with our parents in town- no better way to pass the holidays!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat!!! We gotta come back and go out where you hiked with the Ramirez' family.

Unknown said...

this is great, lisa! i'm so glad your parents got to come - both sets!

Nicole said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great tme!!