Friday, January 04, 2008

New Years celebration

Well, I've got a few seconds at the office this afternoon before Scotty comes back to take us home. It's been a whirlwind of a trip with my parents here- most spare minutes filled with activities, although the last 2 days we had the chance to take them to our favorite hot springs where we layed around in the sun, soaked in the hot waters, and ate yummy food...and, of course, there was lots of game playing. We taught my parents how to play Cities and Knights version of Settlers and stayed up till midnight doing that on New Years Eve, followed by great fireworks shot off by all the neighbors. It was a great way to ring in the new year. The weekend is already packed and then we say good-bye on Monday. We will miss having visitors but are so thankful for the time we've had for a month and a half with our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year (once more) ... how nice of our neighbors (your's there and our's here) to provide us with entertaining fireworks. So glad to read that your trip out to Urimi was good. Tell your mom that I'm looking forward to a good chat with her when they are back in Gainesville.

Love to all 4 (or should I say 6) of you there in Mallasilla.

undergroundcrowds said...

I'm tagging you...read my blog.