Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pictures speak a thousand words...

...but I think I should explain this one just a little bit. I had a craving for brownies one night after dinner so I whipped up a batch and threw them into our oven (which is on the fritz) right before we started a movie. A friend came for a short visit when the burning smell reached our noses...a little too late. I tried to salvage my goodies, but the chunk I cut out tasted nothing short of a salty cocoa rock. Don't you hate it when that happens?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I DO hate it when that happens! Especially with sweets. Ugh! It makes for a cute picture, though!

Nicole said...

Awww...hope you made some more!! How's the new place??

the johnson crew said...

that is pretty funny lisa, unfortunately, that is the story of my life... i have a lot of distractions!

Melanie said...

I think the brownies look pretty tasty. May I have one? ;-)