Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Out of the mouths of babes.

During nap time today, I heard Natty singing a little too loudly and went over to her door to tell her to be quiet.  Thankfully, I stopped to listen to what she was singing and came in about here...:

...but, I want to pray for the ones that are going to hell because I want them to go to heaven.  But they're going to hell, to hell!  But I want them to go to Heavenly Father!  I want them to go to our Heaven like me and my family and maybe my little sister who's just a baby.  The Bible says we hated Him, we were His enemies, but He died, He died!  He died on the cross for our sins and He's great!  I love Him more than my bunny, my bunny isn't worth anything more than Jesus!  I don't love my bunny more than God!  'Cause He's perfect, He's perfect!  He died on the cross and rose again...!

Wow!  I stood at her door and silently worshiped with her and thanked God that my little girl is hearing and thinking about spiritual things.  How I pray her understanding grows and that the truths that she sings about now will set her free.

No comments: