Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Doctor update

Thanks to all of you who left encouraging notes on my last blog! I am feeling much better and am starting to get my mind wrapped around a few, new "projects" that will help me to use my time more wisely and am generally enjoying life more. Except when my baby cuts naptime short, which has been happening a lot lately...

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that our big prayer for a doctor has been answered! We visited "Eli", as she likes to be called, yesterday and really liked her. She's a bit wacky but really seems to get the idea of letting your body do what it does naturally during child birth and is really open to a VBAC. Although my expectation is not super high that it will work out this way, the desire is there and I know she is my best option. It's the first time I feel like I'm on the same page with a doctor. So, that is such a relief and I thank God for bringing us to her!

5 comments:

mommytodd said...

That it wonderful that you have found someone that is on the same page as you are. Congratulations again!

nicole said...

Finding a doctor you like has got to be just a huge burden lifted!! Praying you will get that vbac!!

Atticus! said...

Hey, Lisa! (And Scotty & Natalie!) Congratulations a bit late for the coming baby!!! Our computer died and I didn't have all the blogs put back on my browser favorites (-: So I just found out from facebook. Hurray!!! And will be praying for you to have the energy you need to care for your daughter and be a good wife. It's a bigger task as more children come -- but God gives greater grace -- He really does!!!

Daniel & Julia said...

First of all, big congratulations on baby #2! We are so excited for you! We are also grateful that you have found a doctor you like. That does make a huge difference.

Unknown said...

Good news. Your Father heard you.