Monday, July 13, 2009

How I purchased my favorite backpack carrier.

So, here's the deal. We need a backpack carrier for Natty. I have been recommended the Ergo by several moms and I haven't marked it off the list yet, but the major concern I have is that there is no option (as far as I know) for a sun/rain canopy. This is at the very top of the list as a necessity for any carrier we purchase. All you moms out there- let's hear what you like and why. Pretend like you're writing an 11th grade persuasive paper for English.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got nothin'. The backpack carrier we have was handed down to us from another family and it doesn't have a shade.

melissa said...

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but the Ergo does have a "Weather Cover" for wet/rainy weather ( http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/category/accessories/ ) and it does come with a hood.