Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag- I'm it!

My good friend Kelly, in Charlotte, tagged me a few days ago. I actually found it difficult to think of 8 little known things about myself that I actually wanted other people to know!

Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. My roomate in Cochabamba convinced me to try a cooked guinea pig leg that she had brought home from a rural town...claws still attached (and a couple strands of hair). Do not try this at home.

2. I was frequently mistaken for a little boy toward the end of my elementary years- that is not helpful for a little girls self-esteem.

3. I can pop my shoulder on command.

4. My favorite stuffed animal is a ratty, pitiful looking baby duck named "Chicky" that my brother bought for me at a garage sale when I was about six (I still have it).

5. It is physically impossible for me to turn away a piece (or 3) of birthday cake.

6. If I could choose to have a career in the arts and be endowed with a God-given skill for it, I would be a dancer.

7. I work sauteed onions into almost every meal I cook.

8. I have been spit on my a llama.

PS. Sorry if anyone is offended, sadened, or grossed out by the cooked guinea pig picture.
I tag:

Timara
Julie
Annette
Mara-Liisa
John/Michelle
Sara
9. I only have 6 other blogging friends that haven't already been tagged by someone else.
10. I don't know how to make my friends names be a link to thier blog...lame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! Lisa, you do a super job writing these. And I want a pat on the back for recognizing the little critter as a quinea pig as soon as I opened the blog even though I've never seen one of the little fellas in that state before. Hurrah for onions ... our Daddy Mike would certainly have approved of your cooking habits. Love you.